October 17, 2008

KADWA SHOT

Today is Karva Chauth. One of the days people associate with atrocities on women.

I, of course, kept it. My reasons are:

1. Pray to God to give Andy lots of patience to jhellofy my stupidities all my life.

2. A reason to get gifts. (BEST part)

3. He has to close doors and lights one day before karva chauth. Arrey baba I have put Mehandi na… :P

4. He can come early from office officially. His colleagues pity on me and allow him to leave by 8.

5. I can leave office early. YAYYAYY!!!!

6. My mother-in-law scolds him if he says anything against me today.(fluttering eyes)

7. My father-in-law scolds him if he says anything against me today.(fluttering eyes)

8. My sister-in-law scolds him if he says anything against me today.(fluttering eyes)

9. And of course, all of them get gifts for me. :))

10. Last but not least, I fall in love with him all over again seeing him handling things so well for me.

9 comments:

  1. hmmmm...
    im sure its a kadwa shot..for andy..but then im sure that he doesnt even mind it:-)
    very cutely written..and thank u for such a quick response to my request!!!
    :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. You definitely have a way of looking at the sunny side :) good write-up

    ReplyDelete
  3. This Kadwa Shot surely gives the best of the NASHA to Andy :)

    Ask him :)

    Mera Aadha hai hi inna cute and understanding :) u see ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. #Satasizing: Anything for u mam... (Bows for you)...

    #Jaya: Thnks!!

    #Nidhi: Of course he is cute..tabhi to mere poore hai!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. :) Good you kept it and enjoyed it too :)
    Cheers
    Preeti

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice to read and know one girl who says something positive about karvachauth:), good girl:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. #Ps: Welcome to my blog...Thanks!!

    #Renu: Welcome to my blog Renu...
    I love keeping karvachauth... :))

    ReplyDelete
  8. After Reading your blogs I find that You write good quality blogs.

    Try BlogCytes if you need to monetize your website and generate more leads by increased traffic and readers.

    All with the help of paid reviews and get paid to blog as it is the best way to utilize your writing skills to earn some money.

    Take Care

    ReplyDelete
  9. After Reading your blogs I find that You write good quality blogs.

    Try BlogCytes if you need to monetize your website and generate more leads by increased traffic and readers.

    All with the help of paid reviews and get paid to blog as it is the best way to utilize your writing skills to earn some money.

    Take Care

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!