I have again been attacked by a tag. This time Nidhi has tagged me.
The rules for this tag:
1) Link the person who tagged you.
2) Mention the rules on your blog.
3) Tell 6 unspectacular quirks of yours.
4) Tag 6 following bloggers by linking them.
5) Leave a comment on each Tagged blogger's blogs, letting them know that they have been Tagged.
So here are my Unspectacular quirks.
1. I am damn punctual and hate people coming late. Infact, I always reached my tuitions 10 minutes before the time and had to wait outside early morning in fog. Many a times I don’t go to places if I know I would get late. Though this rule never applied to my college lectures after 1st year. :)
2. I love my bed and pillow. They are my worthy possessions, thus always want it to be clean. I hate even a single crease on my bed sheet. As soon as I return from office, the first thing is to jump into bed thus I make sure to clean it absolutely before leaving from home.
3. I hate shoes lying here and there. I want them to be placed in the rack very properly. My sister hates me for it. She has a bad habit of putting shoes under the sofa and has always been one of a reason for my scolding. After marriage, Andy has replaced my sister.
4. I can’t teach anyone. I am totally impatient. I hate to repeat anything what I say twice. Though, in college I have been famous for my reading speed, so always had to explain the topics to other. But then, they were very careful to note down everything, while I explain, to escape from my fury.
5. I am restless or rather over enthusiastic. As soon as I get my exam paper, I want to write down all my answers in 5 minutes. I always have this thought running in my mind to jump to the next question else I will forget the answer. No matter how lengthy the paper is I can complete my paper 20 minutes before time, else I fail in exam. :) People call me Shatabadi Express. Not only in exams, have I behaved the same, it has been with everything I have dealt with. If I know a thing I jump to complete it soon. My previous company PL knew how to get majority of work done from me. I think I am a typical Gemini.
6. I hate dumb girls. Dumb as in those who overact in front of males to be helpless. Infact, many a times I actually have to run away from the place to stop me from hitting them on their face. I hate it when they talk in those funny voices of Daisy.
I Tag (Sorry they are more than Six):
Harsh: You have already been tagged by Nidhi.
Thanks Nidhi, this blog actually made me think of my nasty habits which can irritate so many people. Also, realized I have so many of them and was so difficult to find best 6 among them. :)