I have accepted Nidhi’s tag.
So here are the rules:
There are 26 values stated and we have to write an incident depicting that value. Now, I have done a modification to the TAG. Instead of writing one full incident depicting the value, I have written how each of the value is embedded in me.
So here it goes:
1.Respect: In school, I respected all my teachers. Thus I never tried to prove them wrong when they said my handwriting can never improve. See, it’s still that bad.
2. Flexibility: I am flexible to work in office from 12 noon to 5 pm. I will not object in case my boss wants to give extra bonus for helping him by keeping one computer free for most of the time.
3. Love: I love sleeping. I can compromise with my shopping if sleep is given an option. You know I am flexible.
4. Trust: When I was a kid, my mom had full trust on me that I would be found sleeping under table or behind curtains…and I never did prove her wrong for even once....
5. Confidence: My hostel mates had full confidence in me that I would surely complete any novel in the given time frame, even if it involved bunking of all lectures.
6. Generosity: I am always ready to generously donate my whole bowl of daal in dinner to Andy, but he is not merciful to accept it :((((.
7. Mercy: It is a mercy that I never want to squash a cockroach. After all, he also has a life.
8. Obedience: Talk about Obedience and there can't be a better example than me , myself... Everytime my teachers would ask me to get out of the class, I would obediently walk out :) I only deserved it :)
9. Patience: I have enough patience in me.. I patiently wait for even a cyclist and an oxcart to go ahead of me while I drive the car :) I know Patience is the best VIRTUE :).
10. Caring: I always give only 1/3 of the pastry to Andy and eat rest; after all he is weight conscious.
11. Forgiveness: Sorry, I am not at all forgiving, so stay alert!!!
12. Excellence: Oops!!! I will have to think hard where I excel. May be you guys can help!!!
13. Responsibility: I consider it everyone’s responsibility to share their answers with me during exams; I do the same.
14. Orderliness: I care a lot for books. So, I always keep them intact till last day of Exam. After all reusing of things loses their shine. They are always found arranged on my table.
15. Enthusiasm : It can be seen when I am shopping or cooking : ))))
16. Honesty : I am honest to say that I am afraid of going to Gym. Those machines make me feel as if they will swallow me.
17. Peace : I am a peace loving girl, so during Viva time, I was always found maintaining peace in lab by not answering any of his question. (The silence never meant that I didn’t know the answer).
18. Humility: I have always been humble enough to take all the blames of breaking jars or glass windows or vase. Of course I never did them, it was the ball which did it.
19. Honor : I felt honored when Rawat Sir asked me not to come to class for next one week, since he wanted to teach a very complex topic of Wireless Technology. I was the chosen one from the class who was given the benefit of complete attendance for doing the honors by keeping away from the class for one week.
20. Self – discipline: I always made sure that I would go 10 minutes late for the first lecture in morning. I never tried to exceed than 10 minutes (neither decreased it :)).
21. Creativity: I always tried to give a different excuse for the above self-discipline stated.
22. Reliability: I am the most reliable company to go and eat PaniPuri. With me around, no one will have to eat all alone. I will accompany them from first plate till the Last one
23. Detachment: Though detachment gives loads of pain, but I bear it all. Everytime I am told to work, I make a sacrifice and detach myself from all the work.
24. Unity: I have always tried to encourage our whole batch to go for mass bunking, instead of only me enjoying and having the fun.
Statutory Warning: None of these characteristics holds true, if they are read my family members or office colleagues.
Sorry, couldn't write on two words: Justice and Assertiveness.
Now its your turn. All the readers have to do this tag. And of Course do comment me when you do that ..:))
Thanks Nidhi!!!! I have realized there are so many positive qualities are within me!!!